It was such a good trip. On Friday I drove out to Red Deer to spend the night and Jessie's house and then Saturday morning we drove to Edmonton. Since Jessie leave on her mission to Vancouver in a few days it was great to have so much time in the car just to talk about life. In Edmonton we went to West Edmonton Mall and rode the roller coaster that is inside of the mall. I consider myself to be a roller coaster person (is there such a thing?) so it was a real treat to get to go on it. We also went to the Relief Society broadcast, and loved it. We ended off our perfect Saturday at Dairy Queen where we stuffed ourselves full of ice cream.
1. In front of the pirate ship
2. Me and Rachel in Galaxyland
3. Jessie and Rachel in Galaxyland
4. Tickets to ride the roller coaster
5. The 'Mind Bender' it was seriously so fun
6. The best photo of the weekend
7. A nice man offered to take a photo of all three of us