Monday, March 21, 2011

Yo Ho (A Pirates Life for Me)


Pirates of the the Caribbean is my absolute favorite ride at Disneyland. I absolutely adore it! I love to watch and listen to all of the 'characters' on the ride and sometimes I forget that they aren't real! I own an insane amount of pirates merchandise from the gift shop outside of the ride. My favorite being a flag with a skull on it that says 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. The first time I moved away from home to go to school I took the flag off my wall so I could move it to my apartment. My mom walked into my room after I did this and commented that my room looked empty without it.



Lately I've been dreaming lots about Pirates of the Caribbean and couldn't figure out why. Then it occurred to me tonight. I missed Pirates of the Caribbean's birthday! The ride was officially opened at Disneyland on March 18th, 1967.


So without further delay:
Happy 44th Birthday Pirates of the Caribbean!
You make my life better everyday!
Love, Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment