Friday, March 11, 2011

Has Spring Finally Arrived?

The sun is shining, the snow is melting, and it rained last night. This can only mean one thing:
SPRING IS COMING!

No more frozen toes, fingers, or noses!
No more wearing a scar wherever I go!
No more wool socks!

In other news....

I had quite the little saga happen this week with my purple computer. On Sunday night when I plugged in my computer to charge nothing happened! Worst feeling ever. As a student my laptop is extremely important to me. I think I would die without it. So I spent Sunday night running around the house testing every outlet to see if my changer works in any of them. After much distress I found an outlet that worked.....in the bathroom. Ya, not cool. Unfortionatly it only worked momentarily, and I was left with no way to charge my purple computer.

On Monday Drizzle drove me over to Radio Shack to see if they had a charger that would work for my computer. they did but it was $100. So we ended up going to Best Buy in Idaho Falls to get a charger there. The sales people assured me that the charger they had would work with my computer, so I bought it. With eagerness when I got home I tried out the new charger and it worked! The only catch was the it only POWERED my purple computer, it would not CHARGE it. Having to constantly be plugged into a wall is no good, sometimes there just isn't an outlet around to plug your laptop into!

I finally ended up calling Dell and had a lovely conversation with a person in India who had poor English skills. Despite the language barrier I was able to order a new charger. It arrived yesterday and works perfectly. Crises over!

No comments:

Post a Comment