Thursday, January 27, 2011

January's Happenings

I've been back in Rexburg for just under a month. Here are some of the highlights:

Living with one of my best friends Jenna. I love sharing a room with her and discussions before bed. It's truly a miracle that we get any sleep at all!


Hanging my map of Canada poster. It seriously took me an hour and half a roll of tape to get this poster on the wall only to have it fall down on me at 4:00am.



Attending LeeAnna's mission farewell in Utah.



Jenna's car breaking down on the highway in Utah.



The tower of stools. I'm pretty sure I didn't shut of door completely when I left for FHE. Someone came into our apartment and made this lovely sculpture for us.


The consumption of many Animal Crackers. I added chocolate to the mix this year. They have popular, and I have been told that they are delicious with peanut butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment